Senior Concierge Service provides the non-medical care and support you would provide if your schedule or location permitted. We work with you and your senior to create the services you want and need.
We provide true concierge experiences to our senior clients; we relieve their family of day-to-day, non-medical activities that complicate already busy schedules. Whether we are going to the grocery, the pharmacy or the library, performing light house-keeping, providing companionship or assistance with meals, confirming appointments or recreation, we do it in a manner that’s fun, safe and promotes independence and dignity.
This service provides an extra safety net for families and seniors who live in separate parts of the country or in our own community. We are a reliable communication link to help you feel at ease while you are apart.
Our Senior Concierge Service is great for:
- Accompany to medical appointments and take notes
- Accompany to shopping and recreation
- Providing respite for families
- Sincere companionship
- Transportation escort services to destinations.
- Arranging for and overseeing household repairs, housekeeping service, grounds maintenance, delivered meals and catered events
- Helping seniors understand the mail they receive
- Running errands and shopping
- Assisting with holiday planning and purchase, wrap and mail gifts
- Teaching how to use computer, Internet and cell phones
- Personalized contact through telephone check-in
- Assisting at appointments with professional services