Congrats to the newly engaged!
Did you, a close friend or family member recently get engaged? Because 40% of engagements happen between November and February, and 17% occur within the same 10 days (including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years) – we are sure you know someone flashing a new sparkling ring around!
Here are a few of our favorite can’t-miss wedding planning sites:
- Wedding Wire – a listing and review site for wedding vendors. Their home page boasts over 200,000 vendors listed, from catering to DJ, and over 2 million reviews.
- The Knot – an all-in-one website to help with planning, checklists, and budgeting. Offers tools for style inspiration and even allows couples to create their own website.
- Premiere Bride Cincinnati – a national website that is localized with Cincinnati area vendors.
- Cincinnati Bride – a local listing site of vendors right here in town.
- And a shout out to our friends at Creative Invites & Events, a local custom invitation and wedding planner located in the Reading Bridal District
Also, check out an extremely informative article describing some of the non-wedding centric digital tools available, and what they are best used for here. Think Google Drive for guest lists and Mint.com for budgeting.
And remember, we are here to help you as an extra set of hands as you plan and prepare – or we can serve as your day-of or week-of coordinator as well.
Brides use our services for event management, including over-seeing deliveries, managing set up and clean up, rehearsal and ceremony assistance, and reception management. We work the way you want us to, and provide you with customization and personal assistance you need. Our goal is for you to relax and truly enjoy your wedding day. Our tasks could include:
- Setting up tables and chairs
- Assembling chair covers and sashes
- Arranging name cards and signs
- Arranging centerpieces and décor
- Confirming vendors are on time
- Welcoming and directing guests
- Wait staff assistance
- Clean up service
- Emergency errand runs
- Setting up personal items in restrooms
Just give us a call to discuss pricing. Cheers!